Top experts from U.S. Army, U.S. European Command and NATO Countries to speak and present at Air Missile Defence Technology conference, this October in Prague.
LONDON, WATERLOO, UNITED KINGDOM, June 14, 2018 /EINPresswire.com/ — High-ranking military experts from the U.S. Army, European Command and NATO countries are set to give in-depth presentations on how technological capabilities can be enhanced in order to ensure full spectrum air defence, this October in London. This year’s Air Missile Defence Technology conference will also host expert industry speakers from Diehl Defence GmbH & Co. KG, Lockheed Martin and MBDA, who will provide technical briefings and insights on the latest developments in air missile defence technology.
• Brigadier General Randall McIntire, Cross-Functional Team Lead, Air and Missile Defence, US Army
• Colonel Chad Skaggs, Director Air and Missile Defense Integration, US Space and Missile Defence Command and Army Forces Strategic Command
• Colonel Phil Rottenborn, Programme Manager Integrated Air and Missile Defence, PEO Missiles and Space, US Army*
• Peter Woodmansee, Missile Defence Program Manager, U.S. European Command
As the U.S. Army expands their presence on NATO’s Eastern Flank to boost combat readiness as it faces an increasingly assertive Russia, effective air missile defence technologies are becoming an increasingly important part of military air defence.
• Diehl Defence GmbH & Co. KG – “Providing a Flexible and Modular System for Ground-Based Air Defence”
• Lockheed Martin – “How Future GBAD Systems Will Meet Multiple Threat Types Simultaneously”
• MBDA – “MBDA Multi-Layer Air Defence Solution”
Other NATO countries speaking at this year’s two-day conference include: Spanish Army, Czech Armed Forces, NATO Combined Air Operations Center – Uedem, UK MoD, French Air Force, Hungarian Army, Lithuanian Air Force, University of Defence Brno, Czech Republic and many more.
Download the latest conference brochure and past attendee list, and register your place on the website at: www.airmissiledefence.com/einpr
*Subject to final confirmation
Air Missile Defence Technology
23rd-24th October 2018
Prague, Czech Republic
Sponsored by: ELTA Systems
For sponsorship and exhibition queries please contact Justin Predescu at email@example.com . For delegate queries please contact James Hitchen at firstname.lastname@example.org . For media queries please contact Natasha Boumediene at email@example.com.
About SMi Group:
Established since 1993, the SMi Group is a global event-production company that specializes in Business-to-Business Conferences, Workshops, Masterclasses and online Communities. We create and deliver events in the Defence, Security, Energy, Utilities, Finance and Pharmaceutical industries. We pride ourselves on having access to the world’s most forward thinking opinion leaders and visionaries, allowing us to bring our communities together to Learn, Engage, Share and Network. More information can be found at http://www.smi-online.co.uk
+44 (0) 207 827 6020
email us here
Source: EIN Presswire